My latest top 10 list of green-related books includes a few of the latest titles I've reviewed and few of the books that have left a long lasting impression. Take a look and let me know of any titles that you think are must reads.
1. Sustainable Value by Chris Laszlo
2. Green to Gold by Daniel C. Etsy and Andrew S. Winston
3. Hot, Flat and Crowded by Thomas Friedman
4. The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman
5. Natural Capitalism by Paul Hawken, Amory Lovins and L. Hunter Lovins
6. Building the Green Economy by Kevin Danaher, Shannon Biggs and Jason Mark
7. Conversations with Green Gurus by Laura Mazur and Lowella Miles
8. Strategies for the Green Economy by Joel Makower
9. Ecological Intelligences by Daniel Goleman
10. The New Rules of Green Marketing by Jacquelyn A. Ottman
You can read full reviews of the books in the list at http://www.suite101.com/. Search for my name or the book title to find the review. Good reading to you today.