Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Summer Book Reviews

Summer is a great time to read books - both fiction and nonfiction. Reading while sitting on the beach or pool side or while traveling to a vacation destination all make for great times to read. I've spent the summer trying to finish the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. While the books are OK, they are not as spellbinding as I've read other reviewers write about the series. They have been a nice distraction from having to spend so much time inside an air conditioned building due to the unusual heat wave across the U.S.

I've also read many business books over the summer including a couple of good social media books. And, I'm currently reading the new Chris Spielman book, That's Why I'm Here, The Chris and Stefanie Spielman Story. I'm halfway through the book and it is a phenomenal read.

Here are few links to the some of the summer business and social media reading I've done this year. All of the reviews and many, many more are posted at www.suite101.com. I've been reviewing books and writing for the suite101 site for over 4 years. I hope you enjoy the reviews and possibly decide to read the books.

Social Marketology
http://suite101.com/article/social-marketology-book-review-a410522

A new and different kind of personality test - The Fascination Advantage Test
http://suite101.com/article/personality-test-reveals-a-persons-natural-fascination-strength-a409201

No comments: